CE FFP1V Save Mask , FFP1V Dust Mask , Disposable Face Mask
1 . Descriptions :
MX-2005 FFP1V Dust Mask with adjustable aluminum nose clip makes wearing more sealless leakage .
With latex-free elastic strap , soft nose liner , softer and fit the face .
Easy-breathing valve makes breathing more smooth .
2 . Material of each layer
Outer layer : Protective needle punched cotton
Middle layde : FFP1 melt blown filter(have filter efficiency level of 80%)
Inner layer : Shaped needle punched cotton
3 . Mask CE Quality Standards
|CE Standard for Disposable Respirators
|EN: 149:2001 + A1:2009
- Stardard : EN : 149 : 2001 + A1 : 2009
- Test Machine : TSI 8130
- Test Flow : 95Liters/Min
- Test Medium : NACL & DOP
4 . Certification
- This product has been tested according to the following European Standard:
- EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing, marking.
- It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.
- EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified body n°0086.
- The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment procedure based on internal production control plus supervised product
- checks at random intervals (Module C2) set out in Annex VII under surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.
5 . Expiry date :
If maintained as per storage instructions, product can be used up to 5 years from date of manufactory.
6 . Packing
Normal Packing20pcs/box, 400pcs/ ctn
7 . Advantages
- Polypropylene (P.P.) outer layer provides smooth lining and avoids loose fibres.
- Embossed fringe seal avoids fluffy open layer around the edges. Latex-Free synthetic rubber headstrap.
- Contour design ensures the compatibility of glasses/goggles and reduces fogging.
- Soft nose foam and adjustable nosepiece ensure custom shape and increase the worker comfort and acceptance.
- Light wear and comfortable. Contour fit.Easy breathing/Speaking. Clear vision. Free maintenance (disposable item).
- Passes EN149:2001 optional Dolomite (D) clogging test for more comfortable breathing.
- Better breathing provided by the exhalation valve.
- The ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 certified production guarantees the reliability / regularity of the production and the control of the environmental impact.
8. Directions for use
- The mask is for single use only.
- The mask should not be removed from its packaging until its required for use.
- Use the respirator in accordance with applicable health and safety regulations.
- Fit the respirator and check leak-tightness before entering the contaminated area.
- Wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to contaminants.It should not be used for more than 8 hours continuously and should be discarded after use.
- Transport and stockage of unused masks should be such that the product is not stored in direct sunlight and in frost free conditions,not in contact with solvents and cannot be damaged by physical contact with hard surfaces/items.
- As required by European Health and Safety requirements,the user is advised that when the mask is in contact with the wearer’s skin,it may cause allergic reaction to susceptible individuals.If this is the case,leave the hazard area,remove the mask and seek doctor’s advice.
10 . More pictures